Metch - is there any specialization

i think I'll put down everything in my mind .

Im a CSE undergrad, im havng my 8th sem exams a week later.
I am GATE 11 qualified, with 7601 rank and 445 score.

I am thinking to pursue MTECH now.
I didnt apply for IIT's as I thought my rank is too low for admissions.
though I am applying for NIT's and other central univ.

Now the thing is, that the reason I wanted to do Mtech was to study further, especially in the field of Web Applications and Web Security.
Is there any course that helps me get ahead in these fields? or am I looking at wrong courses, i.e I shouldnt be doing MTECH !!!

Replies

• saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    Took my suggestion and opt for SAP/ERP..........................Believe me package is too high and you don't need to study whole life as in other specialized field of CS, coz you must be up to date in this field.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Based on my observations, I've found out that 99% of the students especially in engineering discipline can't take any major career or personal level decision on their own. It starts...
The questions does seem to be an easy one but still needs to be discussed. There is going to be a climate change summit in South Africa and people are...
The Automaker is planning to gain a leap in production and development of cutting edge electric car technologies. Here is the news. 😀 Luxury & Style | Superyachts.com
BMW has recently unvieled it latest concept car called 328 Hommage. The car will have a three-litre straight-6 engine. The details are not available yet. Here is the video [video=youtube;Zc2h-B-5crM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc2h-B-5crM[/video]
Aston Martin to get ready for Nurburgring race. The race will be a 24 hour one. The race is going to test the new car really very hard. Just keep...