CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@shashu1989 • 23 Feb, 2011
Hey Crazy Engineers, I am a final year Engineering student (Metallurgy branch)... As a part of it v need to present a Technical Seminar of a topic related to Metallurgy... Can any one of u provide me wid good topics and PPT's.. Pls help me out asap as im running out of time.
@Ankita Katdare • 23 Feb, 2011 Hi shashu,
We can't give you ready made PPTs, but we can help you create one.
Tell us about the topics that you have gone through.
@shashu1989 • 23 Feb, 2011 Hey Thats ok... I ve decided a topic "COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR AERO SPACE APPLICATIONS"... How about it???
@durnk • 26 May, 2011 I need project topics in VB.net for my final year
@minthu • 04 Feb, 2015
shashu1989
Hey Thats ok... I ve decided a topic "COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR AERO SPACE APPLICATIONS"... How about it???
@minthu • 04 Feb, 2015 hi
@Ankita Katdare • 04 Feb, 2015 @minthu Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Go ahead and ask your query. Be as detailed as possible in your question so that you get help faster.
3.4k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 20, 2015

Tata Motors' future cars, small as well as mid-size ones, will offer keyless entry and operations. The technology, called "Passive Entry Passive Start Systems" has been designed and developed by...
2.2k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Feb 19, 2015

Oliveboard is a new e-learning company founded by Abhishek Patil and Satish Kumar in the year 2012. Oliveboard provides online preparation for students preparing for various competitive exams such as...
1.6k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 1, 2014

After a brief stint at an e-commerce website, the XOLO Q3000 smartphone cum phablet has been officially launched in India. Not more than a week back, we told you about...
2.3k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Mar 26, 2017

There are hundreds of VR headsets available for your Android smartphone. You can find cheap ones (Google Cardboards) for around Rs. 250 and more expensive ones like Samsung Gear VR...
9.9k views

@devans88 · Nov 5, 2014

Hi, I'm new here and i have got few questions i want to ask. first of all, i'm from IP university and my exams are not going very well(not at...
19.6k views