CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@shashu1989 • 23 Feb, 2011
Hey Crazy Engineers, I am a final year Engineering student (Metallurgy branch)... As a part of it v need to present a Technical Seminar of a topic related to Metallurgy... Can any one of u provide me wid good topics and PPT's.. Pls help me out asap as im running out of time.
@Ankita Katdare • 23 Feb, 2011 Hi shashu,
We can't give you ready made PPTs, but we can help you create one.
Tell us about the topics that you have gone through.
@shashu1989 • 23 Feb, 2011 Hey Thats ok... I ve decided a topic "COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR AERO SPACE APPLICATIONS"... How about it???
@durnk • 26 May, 2011 I need project topics in VB.net for my final year
@minthu • 04 Feb, 2015
shashu1989
Hey Thats ok... I ve decided a topic "COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR AERO SPACE APPLICATIONS"... How about it???
@minthu • 04 Feb, 2015 hi
@Ankita Katdare • 04 Feb, 2015 @minthu Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Go ahead and ask your query. Be as detailed as possible in your question so that you get help faster.
5.3k views

Related Posts

@shwetaphrt · Jan 27, 2010

Iam 3rd year B-tech computer science student,doing engineering from geetanjali institute of technical studies ,udaipur .I want to do my summer traning from some reputed company so can u suggest...
3.1k views

@Ulkeora · Jul 14, 2013

Hey everyone, I am currently doing my BE in mechanical stream. As I will be entering core from this year, I would like to know what all subjects I will...
11.7k views

@sangee · Aug 11, 2009

hai, i'm doin my 3rd year(ece).suggest me any ideas for the mini-project please.............
5.2k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 15, 2015

Reliance Jio is leaving no stone unturned for a big bang launch of their 4G services in India by December this year. Yesterday, on the eve of India's Independence Day,...
3.1k views

@vikeshrajan · Jan 28, 2011

The application of our project is "Generation of power through footsteps". When we walk on the PVDF sheet the charges will be generated on the sides. By keeping two metals...
3.1k views