@shashu1989 • 23 Feb, 2011
Hey Crazy Engineers, I am a final year Engineering student (Metallurgy branch)... As a part of it v need to present a Technical Seminar of a topic related to Metallurgy... Can any one of u provide me wid good topics and PPT's.. Pls help me out asap as im running out of time.
@Ankita Katdare • 23 Feb, 2011 Hi shashu,
We can't give you ready made PPTs, but we can help you create one.
Tell us about the topics that you have gone through.
@shashu1989 • 23 Feb, 2011 Hey Thats ok... I ve decided a topic "COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR AERO SPACE APPLICATIONS"... How about it???
@durnk • 26 May, 2011 I need project topics in VB.net for my final year
@minthu • 04 Feb, 2015
shashu1989
Hey Thats ok... I ve decided a topic "COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR AERO SPACE APPLICATIONS"... How about it???
@minthu • 04 Feb, 2015 hi
@Ankita Katdare • 04 Feb, 2015 @minthu Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Go ahead and ask your query. Be as detailed as possible in your question so that you get help faster.

Related Posts

I thought of compiling a list of the coolest and the best whatsapp group names that you've been using for your respective groups. For the sake of convenience, we'll stick...
A simple good bye email or last working day mail ain't cool! We've some awesome templates that you can use. If you're looking for an amazing Last Working Day email...
Hello CEans, How to convert CGPA (10 Point Scale) to Percentage? Please help!
I heard many students are having a trouble registering on the TCS Portal, when it's quite straightforward actually. If you have problem in attaching photos or CV, Use internet explorer...
What is IES or Indian Engineering Services Exam? Union Public Services Commission (UPSC) conducts the Engineering Services Exam or ESE 2016 is an entrance exam for graduates who wish to...