Metallurgy Seminar topic PPT

shashu1989
@shashu1989-ydHY95 โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Hey Crazy Engineers, I am a final year Engineering student (Metallurgy branch)... As a part of it v need to present a Technical Seminar of a topic related to Metallurgy... Can any one of u provide me wid good topics and PPT's.. Pls help me out asap as im running out of time.

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Feb 23, 2011

    Hi shashu,
    We can't give you ready made PPTs, but we can help you create one.
    Tell us about the topics that you have gone through.

  • shashu1989

    @shashu1989-ydHY95 • Feb 23, 2011

    Hey Thats ok... I ve decided a topic "COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR AERO SPACE APPLICATIONS"... How about it???

  • durnk

    @durnk-P1UqRL • May 25, 2011

    I need project topics in VB.net for my final year

  • minthu

    @minthu-ik2Q5x • Feb 3, 2015

    shashu1989Hey Thats ok... I ve decided a topic "COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR AERO SPACE APPLICATIONS"... How about it???
  • minthu

    @minthu-ik2Q5x • Feb 3, 2015

    hi

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Feb 3, 2015

    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Go ahead and ask your query. Be as detailed as possible in your question so that you get help faster.