CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@hishmat • 02 Mar, 2011
Dear friends, I am student of metallurgy & material engineering. On which topic I'll conduct project? Please give me instruction about my final year project topics
@buzzparas • 13 Mar, 2011 hi hismat,

i suggest you to go with nanomaterials or microfludics or wood substitute.

send me PM if you need any further help as i know few research scientists from metallurgical background who can help you further
@Asif Ali • 10 May, 2011
Dear friends, I am student of metallurgy & material engineering. On which topic I'll conduct project? Please give me instruction about my final year project topics.​
@Asif Ali • 10 May, 2011
Dear friends, I am student of metallurgy & material engineering. On which topic I'll conduct project? Please give me instruction about my final year project topics.​
@ISHAN TOPRE • 10 May, 2011 Hello asifali, I would suggest that you see various topics in our project section. I hope you will find a lot of very good topics there. 😀
@Asif Ali • 11 May, 2011 Hello ishutopre, I am material engineer and i wantto do project from fields like WELDING, CORROSION, NANOTECHNOLOGY, BIOMATERIALS and ALLOY STEELS.
I have not found topics related to these fields.
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 11 May, 2011 Hi Asifali, did you check this out??? Mining and Metallurgy Projects Directory
@9790452122 • 19 Sep, 2016 Hai hello,
Myself swarup of metalurgy branch. I m much curious and intrested to do projects so please can anyone guide me How to start Or where to start dat too with my related course s
@Fatonyst • 01 Dec, 2016 Good day sir!pls i need a final year project topic and i am a metallurgical and material engineering student.Will really appreciate your help sir.
@ARAVIND SELVARAJ • 23 Dec, 2016 Dear friends, I am student of mechanical engineering.I like t conduct a project on cryogenic treatment .Please give me ideas
8.5k views

Related Posts

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Jan 18, 2014

Huawei has launched four new smartphones in the Indian market. It has expanded its Ascend line of Android smartphones with the launch of Ascend G700, Ascend G610, Ascend Y511 and...
3.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 6, 2014

Intex Technologies has launched a brand new smartphone in India named "Intex Aqua Style Mini" that is powered by a 1.0 GHz dual core processor and features Android 4.4 KitKat...
8k views

@qaisarpk1 · Nov 4, 2008

i need soltion manual of electronic communication system by kenedy. plz tell me where from i can download it?
8.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 7, 2013

Intex Technologies, the Indian mobile manufacturer has launched a new smartphone in its Aqua series with Intex Aqua i6. Powered by the 1.3GHz quad-core MT6582 processor from MediaTek, which the...
3.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jul 25, 2015

Inspired from the several discussions going on CrazyEngineers about business ideas for electrical engineers, I thought we should have one for civil engineers as well. A lot of engineers from...
18.7k views