Merchant Navy versus Indian Navy - What should engineers choose?

I know it's a vague question, but I am sure CEans would have certain views about both.

Please post what would you choose and why?

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Merchant Navy is for business purposes. It offers you a LOT...HUGE money. Any person can earn INR 7.2 millions per annum ( 72 lacks) within 10 years. The starting salary is around 2 lacks per month. The life at Merchant navy asks you to remain at high seas for most part of the year. You become an NRI since you are off country's political boundaries for more than 6 months. You get tax deduction and all but the life is not very good. I do ot want to discourage anyone.

Indian Navy gives you a life of dignity although it might not be as high paying as Merchant navy. Check out the website of Indian Navy. I would strongly recommend you to join Official website of Indian Navy. Find all the information related to joining mentioned there. 😀

For any more info, you can post your questions here. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i m final year computer science . i have to make project on " DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF NETWORK INTRUSION DETECTION SYSTEM BASED ON FINITE AUTOMATA "... I HAVE VERY...
Hi, anyone here have a matlab project title related to mammography using matlab code? Mind to share your idea and codes? Thank you.
Hey, friends.. i have to take seminar in my clg.. so pls tell me which is best seminar on latest technology.. pls give me topics 😎
Hey ppl, I have a problem related to a C program. #include #include int sum(int a,int b) { int c=a+b; } int main() { int a=5,b=2; printf("%d",sum(a,b)); getch(); return 0;...
If anyone need an IEEE paper visit this site IEEE Xplore - Home and just post the title. I'll post back the link to download the paper..