Mercedes Benz C-Class Celebration Edition Launched In Mumbai

Mercedes Benz launched the ‘Celebration’ Edition or the ‘Edition-C’ of its famous model C-class in Mumbai today. Since its introduction to the market, 10 million units of C-class have been sold globally and hence, to commemorate the high number of sales Mercedes has launched the new Celebration edition. However, this one is special; therefore the company has decided to limit the number of units to 500.

merc_c_class

The visual changes are bit more than a mere facelift. Mounted on 5-spoke 17 inch alloys, the vehicle has got AMG styling that certainly enhances the looks. It includes radiator grill, side sills, front and rear aprons and an Edition C badge on the front fender. The features also include smoked headlamps, an electric roof, a full color LED display and standard navigation system with preloaded maps. The wood work paves way for new silver detailing on the dashboard giving it a sportier look. Alcantara and leather stitched in blue beautify the interiors.

merc_c_class_1

Built on C 220 CDI, the sedan is mechanically the ‘older one’. A 4 cylinder, 2143 cc engine (with the max power of 170 PS and 400 nm torque) powers the vehicle that comes with a 7 speed automatic transmission.

Priced at Rs. 39.16 Lakh, the limited edition sedan is sure to attract attention. Reportedly, this edition will be last in line of the current C-class model. The newer C-class is expected hit the market after a year or so.

Via: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am using 64 bit system, I have installed latest VMware & while I mount image & try to install any 64-bit, it gives me error as below : Need...
That front facing camera on your smartphone that shoots brilliant selfies may be revaling your secrets, in more ways than you can imagine. And yes, be very warned of voice...
Watch this awesome video! Is it worth spoiling our health or do we need to change? Hoping for a mixed response!
What are Infrastructure debt bonds? It was in ET today. I could not understand it. The newspaper said, it is long term (5, 10, 15, 20) years. Can anyone tell...
Yamaha's corner at the the Tokyo Motor Show is sizzling with the new concept electric motorcycles and PES1 is definitely the attention seeker. This unimaginably light vehicle weighs a little...