MEng or MSc

I am final year student (3rd).I don't know which of this two must i select.MEng (Master of Engineering) or MSc (Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering)

Thanks

Replies

• J I J O
    J I J O
    Is there any difference between these two
  • abarth23
    abarth23
    as i know the MEng is 4 year (another 1 year from the main course Beng 3 years).actual MEng include the Bachelor and the Master in one.The MSc is different from bachelor as all MASTER...as i know..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I recommend that you should compare the course contents of the two. Have you tried that?
  • abarth23
    abarth23
    I tried, but i am in the same result.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If the course content is the same, it all depends on your selection criteria. What are the parameters for you to select any course?
  • abarth23
    abarth23
    accredited Master for my life.
  • sirijagan
    sirijagan
    Thers is lot much of difference between both of them.
    Compare and prefer the best u can do based on your ability.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Sirijagan better post the differences if you know such that the person can judge it well.
  • abarth23
    abarth23
    i very important to me if you know this difference between this two, please tell me
  • gohm
    gohm
    Can you post the specifics or a link where we can see? No way to tell otherwise.
  • J I J O
    J I J O
    abarth23
    i very important to me if you know this difference between this two, please tell me
    Better u try to contact any one who did the course.. And try to compare them if both of them r almost same then try to join the course having lesser duration.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    abarth23
    I am final year student (3rd).I don't know which of this two must i select.MEng (Master of Engineering) or MSc (Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering)

Thanks
    Hi abarth,

Honestly speaking, I tell you these engineering textbooks don't teach us much as these specific Science books teach. I would suggest better go for Msc (Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering). These MSc text books are really very interesting. 😀
    All I told is only if you have any interest in any research work in future and you have interest in knowing theories.
    Don't forget to tell us your final decision. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends I am doing third year project of electronics. It is Microcontroller based infrared tracking robot. In my circuit diagram there are 2 stepper motors. There is driver IC 2803....
Help in project: anti collision of vehciles *it's urgent* Friends i have created a project named anti collision of vehciles. In this project vehicles automatically stops and prevent accidents. I...
plz if any1 hv idea about direction images .... any research paper link then plz reply here
Hai I am final year student of MCA. I selected Forum as my project title. I developed it using PHP. Now I need help in documentation. Actually the project is...
CEans, Those looking for summer training at IIT, here is the link for IIT Bombay - https://www.iitb.ac.in/academic/toTraining.jsp I hope you will find it useful! If someone's got more information, please...