MemoryMirror Lets You See How You Look In New Clothes Without The Need Of Trying Them On

If you are anything like me, you know how boring it can get to walk for kilometers at a time in a big shopping mall only to land up on the section of clothes you like. Now trying on the different dresses after standing in a queue for 20 minutes in the trial room is the kind of ordeal you would definitely keep away from. Well, if you thought there's no innovation happening in the consumer's shopping experience space apart from of course the advent of e-commerce (that lets you buy everything from grocery to spare parts online), you are about to be proven wrong. The offline shopping experience is about to get a lot easier thanks to MemoMi Labs Inc. who are building the Memory Mirror using the world’s first high-fidelity, true-vision digital imaging software platform.

Memory Mirror or Smart Mirrors, designed for a variety of applications including retail stores, deliver an adaptive and controlled camera perspective. The system is designed to be able to apply any combo of screen and camera. The MemoMi platform will deliver distortion-free, realistic image of you putting on a new shirt or dress while maintaining true eye to eye contact with it. This is achieved by perspective correction from every angle and distance in real time.

memory-mirror-intel-change-clothes-try-now
This means that soon retail store owners will be able to amaze you with an unique fitting room mirror that allows you to get real‐time feedback about the apparel you're trying on, and review their previous “try‐ons” at the mirror itself, or remotely via a smartphone or tablet. Isn't that something you always dreamt of witnessing? Well, check out the following video to see it in action -

We are sure that the shop owners are going to be really happy as such a full body smart mirror will tend to boost sales, loyalty, and conversion rates for fashion retailers. What are your thoughts on that? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Its good for me as I hate waiting and wasting time standing making queue and all that.

But, I would not help me buying clothes for my parents and siblings. They have a prejudgment mind set up of saying Yes to anything after wearing them once. I know, they will say, "How can you judge which one is better if you have not tried it once!". I still remember, during my childhood days, when my mother used to take me to shops which didn't have the present day "trial room" concept, she used to ask the shop owner to take 3-4 clothes to home (Owner was having acquaintance with out family though!). I was supposed to wear them one by one, and when the Family parliament says Yes to any of the dress, the payment was made for that one only and other packs were returned. If my assumption is not wrong, many people are having similar pre-judgmental mentality like my mother. So, in Indian market, though I am not 100% sure, but having this one will help buying clothes for persons like me only and not majority of the buyers who have pre-judgmental mentality.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello I am looking for a web designer to convert below mentioned website into responsive one https://crm.devitechnosolutions.com username: demo password: demo Candidate must have strong knowledge of css and bootstrap...
Shopsense is a retail company founded by Harsh Shah, Farooq Adam and Sreeraman MG in the year 2012. A platform that enables retailers to become more customer centric in the...
Project Abstract / Summary : As we know the current issue of security in atm machines... Recent attack happened in atm on a lady we all know. And government said...
CEan @Jason Estibeiro celebrates his birthday today. We celebrate him all the success and happiness that life can bring. It's been great working with you for the past one year...
If there is one piece of input device that hasn't seen any significant innovation, that's our good ol' mouse. Replaced by trackpads in mobile devices, the mouse as an input...