Memorable Day - Meet with Cean-Patty and MayurPathak

Yesterday i get chance to meet Cean-Patty for 10-15 Minutes and today I Spent a Super Day with Mayur Pathak.

It was amazing !!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Tell us more. What did you do?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    And post photos as well 😀
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Patty was travelling from Mumbai to Delhi so we meet at station and he had only one photo of mine and Mayur Pathak. Today Me and Mayur Pathak spent a day in Vadodara roaming around and also watched a movie. Unfortunately we have no Photos.(How i missed this 😔)

So Now two more Ceans in my list whom i met

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I know a lot of juniors must be worried/curious about which Engineering branches to chose which is most suitable for their career? Psychometric tests are a popular option for that...
Hello People... I am a second year engineering student. We have induction motors and machines in our course. But the book that has been given for our reference is P.S.Bhimbra...
Hello, What will be the shape of torque-speed curve in braking quadrant for DC motor? Will it be similar to this curve? Many thanks
Can a garden hose to the stratosphere really keep the planet cool? British to Test Geoengineering Scheme* - Technology Review
Is there any inrush current when a TV, refrigerator or similar equipment is turned on? if yes then how do they reduce it