Meizu MX Launch On Jan 1 With Dual-Core Awesomeness

Chinese Meizu has revealed the MX phone and confirmed the launch on January 1, 2012. The approximate cost of the phone would be $470. The specs include 4" 960 x 640 ASV display in addition to 1.4GHz Samsung Exynos 4210 processor, 1GB RAM, 16GB inbuilt and 32GB expandable storage etc.

Further reading: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi all
Company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Website www.tcs.com Eligibility BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc / MCA Experience Freshers Location Across India Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Job Role:...
I think it had to happen. With the recent flooding of deals-based websites in the Indian eCommerce scene; lot of startup companies are finding it difficult to sustain their businesses....
Before reading anything please go through this video. It depicts the life of Sakichi Toyoda-Founder Toyota Group. Now my question is, it is true Mr. Toyoda made great contribution to...
Ford motor co. has reportedly upgraded its racing car, 2013 Cobra Mustang. But there is something special about it. It will be available on First Come First Served basis. How...