Megha Jain doing engineering in computer science

i am doing engineering in computer science.Being a student of CSE i am very keen to know about the upcoming technologies and the technologies being used these days

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to this place, Megha. We are happy to have you with us. To keep updated with the latest in engineering and technology, you may follow our blog on CrazyEngineers and for everything else, 'CrazyEngineers Community' is your friend. We hope you will enjoy here and tell your friends about this website. You may follow the link in my signature to invite your friends to CrazyEngineers 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how can i make a model on how can a waste dry cell be recharged
Power Systems Engineering people may find lot of useful info in the articles and other contents here: www.peguru.com
The lowly (pun intended) toilet may not be a high tech civil engineering subject. Yet this essential waste disposal system is occupying agencies like the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,...
World's largest single span is this one in Green land over the Ameralik Fjord with an unbelievable 5376 meter single span. An electrifying feat of civil engineering indeed. https://www.transmission-line.net/2010/11/longest-single-span-in-transmission.html
Quote: Piaggio has recently been investing its efforts in the creation of a new scooter model destined for the Indian market and has chosen LMS Virtual.Lab Durability software to address...