CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@ONKSSSSS • 28 Oct, 2012
Here's a mega project idea list for Computer Science engineering - final year and third year engineering students. Download the list.
5.9k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 4, 2013

Samsung Electronics, the Korean electronics giant has unveiled the Galaxy Note 3 and it's one heck of a smartphone or 'phablet' as many of you would like to call it....
6.6k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Apr 1, 2012

I've been hearing the rumors that Tata group companies, Tata Technologies and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) have a surprise for the candidates recruited in the 2011-2012 campus recruitment season. The...
5.2k views

@jain shraddha · Sep 21, 2014

please can i get abstract of this project automatic moisture and light controlling system for garden.
3.2k views

@sujeetha yoganathan · Jul 6, 2017

dear friends... i have got the following ranks 4254(category 1),3423(category 2) and 806(category 3) and my graduation cgpa is 8.20. i would like to attend embedded system design course. my...
4.3k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 20, 2013

India's favorite, 83 year old radio station, All India Radio (AIR) aka Aakashvani has adopted the Android route and an Android app is now available for download in the Google...
17.6k views