Mega Project E&TC

Sir, please give me some idea about any new technology for my mega project, BE ECE.. Thank You

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I used to pass by the huge wind farms on my way to Virudhunagar from Trivandrum, before Tinnaveli. Why look farther for a mega project?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    albertstar
    Sir, please give me some idea about any new technology for my mega project, BE ECE.. Thank You
    What kind of mega project do you wish to work on?
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Design an Ultra thin Solar Panel and Mount it on a Motor assembly. In days when Sun is in full glory, it should expose Solar energy, at nights when wind takes over, it should utilize wind power to rotate a dynamo.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Innovation is Renewable energy can be a mega project in upcoming days. you can go with the suggestions by Bioramani or Rupam.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

please help me in project work.i m thinking of doing project on "analysis of dynamic gear".will it be helpful for me?
please help me for building project in java i want to build project based on cloud computing,so give me suggestions about project topic and how should I develop it.
i am in last year of BE mechanical.suggest me a topic for seminar.
Hi , Looking for a group study for GATE exam ( Computer engineering), please let me know, is some one isn interested.
Hello there. I recently just learned about determining the memory reference of cache miss and cache hit but I I don't understand this table. Can someone explain to me which...