Meet the student hoping to engineer a new land speed record

Quote:
Sam Marsden and his team of fellow engineering students want to break the sub-1000 cc world record with a bike of their own design.
Sam Marsden’s dyslexia is so severe that, as he describes it, he struggles to read and write at all. But he didn’t let that stop him getting into one of the country’s top universities, and he isn’t going to let it stop him creating a world record-breaking motorbike.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wishing those guys all the best. I personally look forward to seeing the Bloodhound SSC folks break the 1000 mph record.
  • nipuntyagi
    nipuntyagi
    A.V.Ramani
    Quote:
    Sam Marsden and his team of fellow engineering students want to break the sub-1000 cc world record with a bike of their own design.
    Sam Marsden’s dyslexia is so severe that, as he describes it, he struggles to read and write at all. But he didn’t let that stop him getting into one of the country’s top universities, and he isn’t going to let it stop him creating a world record-breaking motorbike.
    Endquote
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Dats Really Inspiring ....!
    All the Best Boys 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you are one of the tens of thousands of people from India waiting for an invite to buy the OnePlus via Amazon.in; this update is probably the most important...
The plan and tariff for JioFibre, the ultra-high speed (100 Mbps) broadband service Reliance has been leaked. Just a few days ago, I wrote about the Reliance Jio broadband plans...
Hi friends, Do you know that there are certain villages in India,where there is a half a day power supply.My college is situated in that kind of village.A man who...
Hello CEans, I am 2nd year btech ECE student. I want to know what are the different types of projects can be made before going for placement. So that i...
Google Chromecast has finally arrived in India with a price tag of Rs. 2999. After about a year and half since its launch in the United States, Google's finally decided...