Meet Hound, your move Google Now!

Just watch the video of new cross platform virtual assistant Hound buy the makers of Sound Hound.
* Hound Voice Assistant - SoundHound

What is your next move Google Now/SIRI.

For the record I have tested Sound Hound, It just awesome. I was searching a song for over 5 years which was recorded from FM. Tried lots of songs recognition, few words from song but finally Sound Hound gave me result in less than 10 sec.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Curious to know what technology or search engine are they employing. Ultimately, I'm guessing that they're either building their own database or relying on Google or Bing for the search data. Their algorithms could just be great at coming up with right keywords for searches.

I also suspect Wolfram Alpha doing some statistical magic. But I'm quite sure Microsoft, Google and Apple would be after them with billions of dollars in hand.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I also suspect Wolfram Alpha doing some statistical magic. But I'm quite sure Microsoft, Google and Apple would be after them with billions of dollars in hand.
    Bidding should have started after SoundHound app.
    What is awesome thing is it's cross platform ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Slated to go on sale on 7th June via leading e-commerce portals and retail stores, the all new Micromax Canvas Tab P690 has already been introduced to the market. The...
People all over India are expressing their concern over Maggi; it's not that people did NOT know that it's unhealthy - they were waiting for someone to announce it that...
The 2015 TATA Safari Storme facelift has made its grand appearance in India at a starting price of Rs. 9.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). There's a lot of stuff to look...
Microsoft's Windows 10 will be available to everyone by the end of July and we're likely to see ATMs to upgrade to Windows 10 very soon. The ATM Industry Association...
I think CE should have an application for mobiles now.