Medical image prcessing:cervical cancer

Hey Guys

If anybody has information related to neuclear-cytoplasmic ratio (the actual values for the 3 stages of cervical cancer(i.e HSIL LSIL and normal) please help me out here .any help is appreciated!!

Replies

• maria flor
    maria flor
    I hope this link (www.cancerprev.org) is correct to what you are really looking for.
  • josh_lobo
    josh_lobo
    Thank you for such a prompt reply. I have requested for permissions to view the paper.Lets see.Thank you once again.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    It's ok. We're family here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Good news for all the CEans who access CE via mobile devices. We'll soon have a mobile style for CE. I've carried out few tests but there are few...
1.How to disagree your boss?? 2.How would you react if your colleague ask your help in work when you are already overloaded? Share your answers here!
Difficult to believe, huh? Even I gave the same reaction after finding this thing out. Scientists from the University of Southampton claim to have developed a control system which give...
A start-up company by the name of Whisper Systems, has developed two brand new mobile applications which will provide features like secret and encrypted communication to political dissidents and protesters...
What you just read guys is actually correct. Engineers have come up with a system that enables disabled people to control the movement of their wheelchair with their tongue. *Ph.D.,...