Medical electronics project ideas collection

Give some details about medical electronics project

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Electro medical devices cover a huge range from MRI down to wearable glucose monitors, pulse counters and such. What are your interests?
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here are some more ideas:

1. Cost effective infant incubator for use in rural areas

Some sample papers you can read and refer:
    PIC Microcontroller based Efficient Baby Incubator
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Design of a Passive Incubator for Premature Infants in the Developing World
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Here's a video

2. Microprocessor based Insulin Controller

Refer this paper:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

3. Detection of Respiratory Abnormalities Using Artificial Neural Networks

Paper:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Spirometry to detect and manage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma in the primary care setting
    Paper: #-Link-Snipped-#

4. Automated Ambulance Detection and Gate Control with Auto-Traffic Control

Video:

5. ECG Recording on a Bed During Sleep Without Direct Skin-Contact

6. A design of a prototypic Hand-Talk: Assistive Technology for the Dumb

Synopsis: (PDF) A design of a prototypic Hand-Talk: Assistive Technology for the Dumb SYNOPSIS | rajam g - Academia.edu
  • Madhumitha Kumaran
    Madhumitha Kumaran

I'm a final year student of electronics and communication engineering...I'm looking forward to develop a project based on medical electronics..I need ideas and guidance... please

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you have been a Mozilla fan like me, chances are while updating to Firefox 40 you might have noticed that Firefox is showing a suggested site on the New...
Google's finally revealed that the Android's sixth major version is officially called Android 'M', with M representing Marshmallow. Google has already set up a new statue in front of its...
The new hangouts.google.com is a dedicated website for all your Google Hangouts. I just checked the new website and the only purpose it seems to solve is that you don't...
Wish you many many Happy returns of the day @mahesh_dahale Have a rocking year ahead ! 🎉
When the Canvas Selfie smartphone was released, the company saw tremendous positive response from the consumers who wanted all the goodies in the specs list - processor, battery and display...