Medical electronics project ideas collection
1. Cost effective infant incubator for use in rural areas
Some sample papers you can read and refer:
PIC Microcontroller based Efficient Baby Incubator
Design of a Passive Incubator for Premature Infants in the Developing World
Here's a video
2. Microprocessor based Insulin Controller
Refer this paper:
3. Detection of Respiratory Abnormalities Using Artificial Neural Networks
Spirometry to detect and manage chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and asthma in the primary care setting
4. Automated Ambulance Detection and Gate Control with Auto-Traffic Control
5. ECG Recording on a Bed During Sleep Without Direct Skin-Contact
Paper: https://184.108.40.206/library/IEEE/IE... During Sleep Without Direct Skin-Contact.pdf
6. A design of a prototypic Hand-Talk: Assistive Technology for the Dumb
I'm a final year student of electronics and communication engineering...I'm looking forward to develop a project based on medical electronics..I need ideas and guidance... please
This is a need of the hour! I am going to list all ideas that I feel are extremely useful and important. Innovation in medical electronics project ideas will give us some really good products. All students should strive to come up with economical ways to mass produce medical electronics and robotics or mechanical projects.
1. Exoskeleton Arms
The idea should be to design an outer framework to be worn on an biological arm to increase the strength of the human arm.
2. Unobtrusive monitoring and testing of blood or other tests
The idea is to help you monitor your own blood or urine tests.
3. Guiding Visually Challenged using Raspberry Pi
The idea is to improve the mobility of both blind and visually impaired people in a specific area.
4. Periodically on-off Mosquito repellent for infants
The idea to switch the repellent machine off when there are no insects in proximity.