Media Searching Technology

hey engineers,

- YouTube

Search in all your media library using Media Searching Technology, aka MST. The innovative tool that make watching media much easier & not just watching even searching for media much easier, search in your PC or the web for the media according to its content not its title or meta data as for pre-MST dawn, NOW you can save more time getting the actual video, movie or audio by just writing the relevant word that's exists in the media.

MST by now got results up to 60% in movies, interviews, podcasts & some audio tracks, it's still under development, a public demo will be released by the time it will be ready for YOU...STAY tuned for the public BETA!

This is quoted from MST page, for more info you are free to ask in this topic 😀

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I saw the video, it looks pretty cool...I like the fact that you can jump to specific times in a movie, based on keywords...no more shift+left and shift+right to look for that favorite scene!!

Good going!! Is there going to be a beta release?? can't wait to get my hands on it!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Are there any metal heads/rockers in the house?? Please post bands you like..Try and post names of unknown bands that are good or songs of popular bands that you think...
CEans, I wish to know what are the most modern database recovery techniques available today. I'd like to know the procedures involved. My interest is especially in recovering a MYSQL...
The DB experts may have more to say about this question - What exactly goes wrong in a database when it crashes? Is it simply just another way of saying...
hello ....... m using vista home edition... few days ago i uninstalled my yahoo messenger... then i again tried to reinstall......but it was showing "installation has been interrupted" i tried...
hi friends m in 3rd year (ECE) and i wanna go for some some additional courses. so regarding that i wanna know will it be better for me to do...