MECHAURA 2011 - St. Joseph's College of Engineering And Technology, Palai - 17th Sept

MECHAURA is the National Level Technical Extravaganza organized by Mechanical Engineering Association of SJCET On 17th September, 2011.

Events:

1. Paper Presentation
2. Best Manager
3. Bike Assembly
4. Lathe Master

If you are a part of the event, post details here soon.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Blitzkrieg 11 is aNATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM ORGANISED BY THE EEE DEPT OF R.M.K ENGINEERING COLLEGE KAVARAIPETTAI Events: 1. IDEA PRESENTATION 2. ROBOT-DE-RALLYE 3. TECH QUIZ 4. IQ WIZ 5....
ABLAZE v12 A NATIONAL LEVEL TECHNICAL SYMPOSIUM ORGANISED BY DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE & ENGINEERING OF K.S.R COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,TIRUCHENGODE. Events: 1.PAPER PRESENTATION 2.TECHNO-QUIZ 3.GOOGLE WAR 4.TECH & NON TECH...
Facets, is a national level technical symposium conducting proudly by Visvodaya engineering college, Civil department.Here, we stage the innovators to the modern society looking forth to live a smart future....
I will be sharing different questions in this thread. Its open for Engineers for all Branches. TRY TO ANSWER THESE HERE: 1. What do you mean by 'data structures'? 2....
I am a B.Tech-ECE Final year student. I have an idea for a project. Basically I want to create a touchscreen device as a replacement for the keyboard and mouse....