Mechatronics engineering:- Do the degree have val;ue if completed from a deemed univ.

I want to do engineering in Mechatronics branch but it is available in very less colleges in India. In Jaipur it is only available in Gyan Vihar University which is a deemed university, and I too belong to jaipur. I want to know that whether this branch is good and will have value in future, and if i do it from Gyan Viahr University, than will it affect my placements and other opportunities. Please help me, i am very confused..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• TejaNaidu
    TejaNaidu
    Re: Mechatronics engineering:- Do the degree have val;ue if completed from a deemed u

mechatronics is the one of the good branches in engineering.and it also have great opprtunities in mining,ship building,fabrication industries.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Re: Mechatronics engineering:- Do the degree have val;ue if completed from a deemed u

You can either choose your path as Mechanical Engineer, Electronics Engineer, or Robotics Engineer! ๐Ÿ˜€ So, you have got a good chance dude... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Girish Solanki
    Girish Solanki

Would it affect if i do it from a deemed university, as i can't afford other universities. The are too expensive.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman

No but... Make sure that the university is certified... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • gohm
    gohm

Many folks not in India might not know what a deemed university is, a status of autonomy granted to the school by the dept. of education.

Deemed University

(I'm also moving this thread into the higher education area)
  • Girish Solanki
    Girish Solanki

Yeah the university is UGC approved.
    DO the approval of AICTE also matters???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am learning catia software, i also want to another software but can't decide between ansys and unigraphix. Please help me make the choice. The applications of both the softwares...
hey friends i just started a project on designing and analysis of shell and tube type tubular heat exchanger and need a help on that what type of data i...
hie dis s sravani...entering into final year now...can someone suggest me any ideas for doing my project...my area of interest s data base..
I've done B.tech in Electrical & Electronics from a small unreputed college and only software companies come for recruitment. I want to know that which sector job will give me...
Is it a myth or reality to construct eco friendly, economical buildings with sustainable construction practice. Should strength be the criteria or durability. Kindly inform the best practices adopted elsewhere.