CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 14, 2013

A push rod uses a carbon-fibre rod to push and activate the rocker (that acts like spring and damper). The pull-rod is the opposite as the rod pulls on the rocker.

Credits: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 14, 2013

pullrod and pushrod suspension has been used by ferrari since 2009 but they withdraw the idea of using it.Following link gives a detailed idea on it.hope it helps you.....
    scarbsf1.com/blog1/2010/10/10/red-bull-pull-rod-suspension-what-is-looks-like-how-it-benefits-aerodynamics/
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 15, 2013

CSK AUTO
    pullrod and pushrod suspension has been used by ferrari since 2009 but they withdraw the idea of using it.Following link gives a detailed idea on it.hope it helps you.....
    scarbsf1.com/blog1/2010/10/10/red-bull-pull-rod-suspension-what-is-looks-like-how-it-benefits-aerodynamics/

Are you talking about the F1 cars? because this is applicable in other cases too
    Cancel
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran

MemberAug 15, 2013

Nayan Goenka
    Are you talking about the F1 cars? because this is applicable in other cases too
    Yes of course I am talking about that only.It has been used by Ferreai during 2008 and 2009 but they adapted to new suspension system now
    Cancel
  • Nayan Goenka

MemberAug 15, 2013

CSK AUTO
    Yes of course I am talking about that only.It has been used by Ferreai during 2008 and 2009 but they adapted to new suspension system now

Ferrari used push rod suspension in one of their cars in Toronto GP in qualifying race I think around 2011. It was an enhanced system of course but they replaced it later with the new hydraulics one.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register