Mechanics mechanisms for conveyors

I am interesting to know about the mechanics mechanisms that use the conveyors in products lines automations systems.
I am interesting to know more about "span" roller (I am not sure that I wrote "span" correct, I think that this mechanics mechanism have a wheel that stretched) and about roller drive systems, and about others mechanics mechanisms for conveyors and I am interesting to know the different between these different kinds of mechanics mechanisms for conveyors.
I will glad to receive some relevant links.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The GNOME Project has finally released GNOME 3.8 today. GNOME 3.8 is the result of 6 months of hard-work 35936 contributions by around 1K people. This latest version of GNOME...
Hello sir,How can Backup and Restore Databases in mysqldump using MySQL server5.0 with java.Please help and give me Sourcecode in java.
I'm sure there are very few among them who're proud of their handwriting skills (I'm certainly not, but I try to improve) and you might draw your inspiration from this...
A recent TOI article says that Indian e-commerce is in dire need of money. Companies like Flipkart and other major ecommerce players would find it difficult to survive unless they...
My friend Asif sent this: (Click on vimeo.com link in blue) Long live paper!