Mechanical Project Ideas in Thermal Engineering

HI FRIENDS.......
TILL LAST SEM I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ENGINEERING.... BUT NOW I AM DREAMING ABOUT MY CAREER.. I AM TRYING A LOT TO BE AN ENGINEER.. NOW MY LESSONS ARE INTERESTING TO ME... AND ALSO I AM PREPARING FOR GATE.... I NEED HELP FROM ENGINEERS SOCIETY ABOUT MINI PROJECT AND MAIN PROJECT.. I AM INTERESTED IN THERMAL ENGINEERING......

I HOPE AN ENGINEER CAN HELP ME AND GUIDE ME..

Replies

• Sandeep Bavanasi
    Sandeep Bavanasi
    Automation of Machining process.
  • Vignesh Ananth
    Vignesh Ananth
    Hello Friend .... could you explain something about Automation of Machining process.
  • xetainhapkhau
    xetainhapkhau
    i think too, Automation of Machining process
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Since you have mentioned that you have interest in thermal engineering, here are some ideas:

Solar Energy for Cooling and Refrigeration
    Power Generation from Railway Track
    Mini Bio Gas Fuel Turbine
    Design of Heat Exchanger for a Steel Plant
  • r manikandan
    r manikandan
    VIGNESH ANANTHA KRISHNAN
    HI FRIENDS.......
    TILL LAST SEM I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ENGINEERING.... BUT NOW I AM DREAMING ABOUT MY CAREER.. I AM TRYING A LOT TO BE AN ENGINEER.. NOW MY LESSONS ARE INTERESTING TO ME... AND ALSO I AM PREPARING FOR GATE.... I NEED HELP FROM ENGINEERS SOCIETY ABOUT MINI PROJECT AND MAIN PROJECT.. I AM INTERESTED IN THERMAL ENGINEERING......

I HOPE AN ENGINEER CAN HELP ME AND GUIDE ME..
  • r manikandan
    r manikandan
    Hello sir ,my name is r manikandan. I have studying final year mechanical engineering. Then I will confuse the choose the project topics based automobile sites. So you will provide the ideas

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I'm jen an engineering graduating student. For my final year project proposal, I'm planning to do a digital automobile fuel gauge level monitoring system with displaying remaining distance based...
Hello sir/madam 1st of all I would like to say I am a fresher graduated this year frm btech in mechanical engg..I was waiting for some campus placement results but...
sir please give me some info about Maglev Elavators
hi, i am in bangalore searching for best training centre for plc scada..... i am electrical and electronics graduate..... can anyone tell the best institues that can help me with...
Hi all, Let me introduce myself, I am an embedded software developer. I was working with Toshiba. I have a passion towards UCs' and embedded systems. However like many of...