CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Vignesh Ananth • 12 Jul, 2015
HI FRIENDS.......
TILL LAST SEM I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ENGINEERING.... BUT NOW I AM DREAMING ABOUT MY CAREER.. I AM TRYING A LOT TO BE AN ENGINEER.. NOW MY LESSONS ARE INTERESTING TO ME... AND ALSO I AM PREPARING FOR GATE.... I NEED HELP FROM ENGINEERS SOCIETY ABOUT MINI PROJECT AND MAIN PROJECT.. I AM INTERESTED IN THERMAL ENGINEERING......

I HOPE AN ENGINEER CAN HELP ME AND GUIDE ME..
@Sandeep Bavanasi • 24 Jul, 2015 Automation of Machining process.
@Vignesh Ananth • 25 Jul, 2015 Hello Friend .... could you explain something about Automation of Machining process.
@xetainhapkhau • 27 Jul, 2015 i think too, Automation of Machining process
@Ankita Katdare • 28 Jul, 2015 @VIGNESH ANANTHA KRISHNAN
Since you have mentioned that you have interest in thermal engineering, here are some ideas:

Solar Energy for Cooling and Refrigeration
Power Generation from Railway Track
Mini Bio Gas Fuel Turbine
Design of Heat Exchanger for a Steel Plant
@r manikandan • 31 Jul, 2015
VIGNESH ANANTHA KRISHNAN
HI FRIENDS.......
TILL LAST SEM I AM NOT INTERESTED IN ENGINEERING.... BUT NOW I AM DREAMING ABOUT MY CAREER.. I AM TRYING A LOT TO BE AN ENGINEER.. NOW MY LESSONS ARE INTERESTING TO ME... AND ALSO I AM PREPARING FOR GATE.... I NEED HELP FROM ENGINEERS SOCIETY ABOUT MINI PROJECT AND MAIN PROJECT.. I AM INTERESTED IN THERMAL ENGINEERING......

I HOPE AN ENGINEER CAN HELP ME AND GUIDE ME..
@r manikandan • 31 Jul, 2015 Hello sir ,my name is r manikandan. I have studying final year mechanical engineering. Then I will confuse the choose the project topics based automobile sites. So you will provide the ideas
9.9k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Sep 13, 2015

Hola folks! CrazyEngineers brings you a Quiz Contest on account of 'Engineers Day 2015'. Since thousands of you will be flocking the site on 15th September, 2015 - we thought...
5.2k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 11, 2013

So now, news has it that Bajaj might be soon launching the Bajaj Pulsar 200 SS (SuperSports) in India. Though we aren't sure if the launch date is just a...
29.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Oct 8, 2014

We've been comparing various 110cc scooters available in India for about Rs. 50,000 and have narrowed down on Honda Activa i and TVS Zest. Both the scooters are lightweight, offer...
8.5k views

@zaveri · Apr 13, 2013

Now there is an animal which calls itself a "single cylinder, 4-stroke, water cooled, diesel engine". It is usually found in the thermal labs of all colleges, and i don't...
8.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 30, 2015

Every interview will definitely have the question: Why should we hire you? We have already looked at the different ways to answer this important question: Why should we select you?...
3.9k views