CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Girish Pharande • 05 Aug, 2015
hello, I'm a TE mechanical student I need to do a mini project immediately as possible as.
and i don't have any idea about how to do it. so will you help me for that by giving me any idea about it.....
@Ankita Katdare • 05 Aug, 2015 Hello @Girish Pharande Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
Go through these lists:
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/mini-project-ideas-mechanical-engineering.1731/
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...ct-ideas-for-third-final-year-students.55560/

Find some topic that appeals to you. Think about the difficulties you may face while bringing one of those projects to life. Ask questions on CE.
@PATHIVADA AKHIL • 19 Sep, 2017 Can I find a mini project and major projects for mechanical engineering
@Sakthi Gunasekaran • 06 Dec, 2017 I am mechanical student can u give idea about 3rd year mini project.Any one please guide me how to start.
2.9k views

Related Posts

@mindstunner · Jan 25, 2011

I need an powerpoint presentation on " applications of fluid mechanics " can anyone give me a ppt on this , its very urgent i dont have time to make...
1.6k views

@csiscool · Feb 21, 2010

Next door to me live four brothers of different heights. Their average height is 74 inches, and the difference-in height amongst the first three men is two inches. The difference...
3.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 29, 2014

As you can see on CrazyEngineers, the breadcrumbs (or Navigation tabs) follow the responsive design. It means they adjust to the size of the screen. I want to know how...
2.9k views

@crazyfaith · Jul 19, 2011

i need help to find good a good materials and metallurgical engineering project and seminar to do in my final year.
2.6k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Jan 16, 2016

After launching the Coolpad Note 3 back in October 2015, the company has now come out with Coolpad Note 3 Lite for its Indian audience. And just like the Note...
4.1k views