CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Girish Pharande • 05 Aug, 2015
hello, I'm a TE mechanical student I need to do a mini project immediately as possible as.
and i don't have any idea about how to do it. so will you help me for that by giving me any idea about it.....
@Ankita Katdare • 05 Aug, 2015 Hello @Girish Pharande Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
Go through these lists:
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threads/mini-project-ideas-mechanical-engineering.1731/
https://www.crazyengineers.com/threa...ct-ideas-for-third-final-year-students.55560/

Find some topic that appeals to you. Think about the difficulties you may face while bringing one of those projects to life. Ask questions on CE.
@PATHIVADA AKHIL • 19 Sep, 2017 Can I find a mini project and major projects for mechanical engineering
@Sakthi Gunasekaran • 06 Dec, 2017 I am mechanical student can u give idea about 3rd year mini project.Any one please guide me how to start.
5.2k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 6, 2013

Logitech India, the company bringing computer peripherals is here with an exciting new product. It's the Logitech G440 and G240 Gaming Mouse Pads. A hard-core gamer knows how important it...
6.7k views

@AbhinavDiwan · Dec 26, 2009

I am 3rd year b.e. (ece) student. I am greatly interested in field of microprocessors and programming. I want to do m.tech. Which branch suits to my interest?
17.5k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Sep 9, 2014

If you have been on social media, you have heard about them. AIB (short for All India Bakchod) is co-founded by comedians Gursimran Khamba and Tanmay Bhat, along with Rohan...
9.8k views

@Guneet Khanuja · May 21, 2014

Founded by Vishal Devanath and Krishna Bharadwaj in February 2013, SMERGERS is a Bangalore-based startup that specializes in the online financial services market. An Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) focused...
3.7k views

@PRATIK DOKANIA · Jul 23, 2012

if a refrigerator is open in a room and fan is also open, what will happen to the room temperature???
5k views