Mechanical mini project ideas needed

hello, I'm a TE mechanical student I need to do a mini project immediately as possible as.
and i don't have any idea about how to do it. so will you help me for that by giving me any idea about it.....

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    Go through these lists:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Agriculture Engineering Project Ideas For Third/Final Year Students

Find some topic that appeals to you. Think about the difficulties you may face while bringing one of those projects to life. Ask questions on CE.
  • PATHIVADA AKHIL
    PATHIVADA AKHIL
    Can I find a mini project and major projects for mechanical engineering
  • Sakthi Gunasekaran
    Sakthi Gunasekaran
    I am mechanical student can u give idea about 3rd year mini project.Any one please guide me how to start.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With such a large number of smartphones launching each day in the market, Chinese handset manufacturing company has always been known for doing something unique to attract attention. Keeping up...
can you me for new ideas about project last year?? Thats should be get sponser in company
It has been put up on the official Sunbeam website that the loan amount may be up to 85% of the course fees and additional Rs. 30,000 for hostel and...
i am new user
An intreasted student can attend the classes on the day of his absence without missing any lecture and can response the lecturers questions,whatever the problem for his/her absence. and he...