Mechanical Gate 2012? How much will be the cutoff and how much you are scoring?

Guys I felt the paper very easy.I think it was easy then last year also.May be the cut off of this year will me 31 marks. I am getting 45 marks.How much rank will I get?

Replies

• Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    have any answer key link..?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thread moved to GATE Section.

I found this answer keys from GATEForum -
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Thank you

where can i get other departments Answer key..?
  • Reya
    Reya
    check this : #-Link-Snipped-#
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Thank you Reya.
  • nikhil hansda
    nikhil hansda
    i am scoring 47.5 in gate 2012 me ,ST candidate .what will my rank in general and category and will i gwt any call from iocl,ntpc or bhel?
  • saptm
    saptm
    ya definitely dude, you will get call from BHEL. Just study for interview.
  • saptm
    saptm
    Gate answer key.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    Reya
    check this : #-Link-Snipped-#
    thanks for providing the link.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    nikhil hansda
    i am scoring 47.5 in gate 2012 me ,ST candidate .what will my rank in general and category and will i gwt any call from iocl,ntpc or bhel?
    You will get a call from all Public sector who are all open through GATE. you just concentrate on GD & HR.!!๐Ÿ‘
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    what is the cutoff mark for eee??
  • saptm
    saptm
    Hey guys if u want the full correct answers with proper solution then go to #-Link-Snipped-#.You will get every answer there.
  • nikhil hansda
    nikhil hansda
    my rank is 4293 in general category from mechanical engg and i belong to sc category .what are my chances of getting into iocl,ntpc or bhel? plzz reply at an earliest!!!
  • saptm
    saptm
    not at all dude.... may be for Burl you get a call.... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • saptm
    saptm
    sorry bhel
  • nikhil hansda
    nikhil hansda
    rkvasan68
    You will get a call from all Public sector who are all open through GATE. you just concentrate on GD & HR.!!๐Ÿ‘
    i have appeared for iocl interview and my pi was ok ,couldn't anwer 2 question but rest i answered and they said gud also.for my gd and gt my performance my overwhemling.i had a blast in gd and gt .what are chances of gettinh into iocl.plzz help
  • madhuri balusu
    madhuri balusu
    Hi, My discipline is ECE and i got AIR 389 in gate, i am belonging to OC, whether will i get call from BHEL?
  • saptm
    saptm
    madhuri balusu
    Hi, My discipline is ECE and i got AIR 389 in gate, i am belonging to OC, whether will i get call from BHEL?
    Dont worry Madhuri you will get the call from bhel. and best of luck. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • madhuri balusu
    madhuri balusu
    thank u

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We design and develop everything you think of as a machine - from supersonic fighter jets to bicycles to toasters. And We are praised as Mechanical Engineers ! ! !...
Hey guys... What are the softwares needed for analysis of a Weldment? Any free softwares?
I know diamond is the hardest MINERAL known to man but is there any other material that is harder?
I think that India should compete with china in infrastructure because there is nothing that India cannot do. But until and unless these politicians are there India cannot or will...
Hi everyone..visit our site and do encourage us.. electronics related blog