Mechanical engineers t-shirt quotes, lines, sayings and designs - Share here!

A lot of engineers come to CE looking for good quotes to print on their college fest t-shirts and hoodies. We have some discussions going on in other threads, but I think we can have a fresh new discussion for this.

Let us all share some of the best t-shirt quotes to use on mechanical engineering department's tshirts.

Here are some I found to be good -

1. Rear End Collision Specialist.
2. Highly Mechanized.
3. You Break, I Fix.

Please share more!

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • PuneetVerma

    @puneetverma-cfL67U • Apr 29, 2014

    When Mechanical Engineers Screw, Even Metals Cry...

    just as my signature here ๐Ÿ˜›

  • Ankita Katdare

    @abrakadabra • Sep 15, 2014

    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    Can anyone share more quotes and lines here?

  • PuneetVerma

    @puneetverma-cfL67U • Sep 15, 2014

    Get in Gear - Be A Mechanical Engineer

  • zaveri

    @zaveri-5TD6Sk • Sep 18, 2014

    #-Link-Snipped-#

    Just check out out my signature.

    how do you like it