Mechanical engineering unique ppt topics

sir,
please suggest me some ppt topics anyone related mechanical....but should be unique....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    viratvicky
    sir,
    please suggest me some ppt topics anyone related mechanical....but should be unique....
    Here's one unique idea that got shared on CrazyEngineers recently; look: #-Link-Snipped-#

Let us know if you think you can make a PPT on this topic. It'd be very interesting.
  • techlib
    techlib
    Collegelib has a large collection of latest Mechanical engineering seminar topics Mechanical Engineering Seminar topics 2013

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CAN ANYONE WHO ARE FROM IT INDUSTRY PLEASE SAY ME ABOUT THE CERTIFICATIONS OFFERED BY CISCO LIKE CCNA? PLEASE DONT GIVE URL'S. IAM TIRED OF READING THOSE THINGS. PLEASE INFORM...
how to add image on button using awt in java without swing?
what is meant by vortex and vorticity?what is the difference between them?
With additional taxes (one more projected for disability aid - akin to the education surcharge- round the corner) we can look with green eyes at these Tax Free Eight before...
November 16, 1993 changed the future of Gaming when Sony decided to foray into the world of entertainment with the launch of the new gaming machine, called 'Playstation'. The playstation...