Mechanical Engineering Seminar Topics : 2009 Special Edition

Hai buddies, here are some interesting topics where we can give either seminar or do mini project...

1.) Advances in automobiles--> 4 wheel steering, VVTi, twin disc brake system, distribution of spark energy, pointed fuel injection, Dynamic stability control,

2.)Thermal field--> thermal design of heat exchanger or compressor, nozzle design for a water hose pipe,

3.) Solar power--> effect of wavelength on solar power generation, solar cooker, solar air compressor,

4.) Wind energy--> water pump using wind energy, power generation

5.) Fluid sciences--> flow of air over any aircraft wing, flow over steps, vortex generation and study, Shock wave generation,

these are some of ideas i got, do share your ideas.

one thing folks:: whatever you do, try to cross the boundaries that are laid by the science......i mean try to prove the limits.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very good topics. Moving the post to new thread.
  • nany_mech
    nany_mech
    Thank you Big K bhai.....
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Really Interesting topics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Suggest a Good Book to prepare for Competitive Exams Hi Friends, I'm an electrical engineering graduate, planning to prepare for various Competitive exams. I'm looking for a good book(good author)...
CEans, Can we all compile a list of electrical engineering project ideas? Looks to be hugely searched term on Google! 😀
CEans, I've been hearing this quite often these days. There's no Job Security! Well, instead of getting worried about job security; how about coming up with practical ways to be...
CEans, I wish to know if there are any totally crazy CEans over here who are seriously considering quitting their jobs to dedicate their time & efforts to their venture....
This thread is dedicated to engineering final year students: I was interacting with the T&P [Training & Placements] officer of an engineering college yesterday. A student came in & said...