Mechanical Engineering Project

If anyone one working on any project then plz post about your project.......

I am very much intrested in doing projects.....So plz help me out here.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Why can't you ask proper questions? You are interested in doing projects - what kind of projects? What are you planning to do? What are the problems you are facing? What kind of help do you expect from us? What kind of projects are you interested in learning about?

We can't read your mind.
  • karthikrocks1991
    karthikrocks1991
    I need a Project topic (no fabrication) based on design and some other concepts for my final year project. Can Anybody help me.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help me to make a grass cutting machine. What all things will be necessary, Which type of motor,blades,fuel which can be used to operate it,etc......
BMW is giving its customers a way to look like geek. It allows the use of an app called MINI which displays information about your car, engine performance, navigation system...
Scientists have related two bizarre things. The spider silk and Musical composition. A rare branch of mathematics called Ontology Logs or ologs was responsible for it. Amazed? Read on! Ontology...
I need help in selecting fpga kit for my project.. Also cost details in chennai..
Hi, I am B.Tech (IT) 2010, from Rajasthan Technical University (Not well known). I want to do MS in either Embedded Systems or Robotics from UK or US University. My...