Mechanical engineering mini projects

I'm looking for mini projects in mechanical engineering. Can you give me some mini project topics?๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• robby
    robby
    help me , to find mini projects of mechanical field plsss....
  • ice111
    ice111
    have a look at Science Projects at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • mechdonz
    mechdonz
    any one has a mini project on automobiles??
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Try a good cnc program for cutting a v shape
  • hemantw76
    hemantw76
    any one has an idea on hydr lifting crane or jack
  • abhishek1814
    abhishek1814
    If you are a begineer then try out with some robot with arms, fire mechanisms using gears, surviellance etc. But if you are not begineer then opt for some energy production method(renewable)
  • munny275573
    munny275573
    abhishek1814
    If you are a begineer then try out with some robot with arms, fire mechanisms using gears, surviellance etc. But if you are not begineer then opt for some energy production method(renewable)
    hello frnd i am fresher nd dong mech. engg. and want to make a mini robot.......
    bt i have no knowledge about that can u help me so plz tell me how do make
    a mini robot..tell me the parts which used in robot nd design.....
    plz frnd tell me i m waiting for ur reply...
    give me a mail <Admin Says: We will not send you email, sorry. >
  • munny275573
    munny275573
    Any one has an idea on robot.....
    tell me hw do i make a mini robot
    send me an email on <Admin Says: We will not send you email, sorry. >#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    munny275573
    hello frnd i am fresher nd dong mech. engg. and want to make a mini robot.......
    bt i have no knowledge about that can u help me so plz tell me how do make
    a mini robot..tell me the parts which used in robot nd design.....
    plz frnd tell me i m waiting for ur reply...
    give me a mail <Admin Says: We will not send you email, sorry. >
    Take a look at our CE Robotics section. How about making a start on your own and post your problems as you face them?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This has got to be one of the cleverest E-mails in a while. Someone out there either has too much spare time or is deadly at [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet...
A big hallo to all CE'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜Ž
Hi, Can anybody explain to me how can I insert a logo in classical Report. Prabha
CEans, How do you like the idea of having a Mascot for CrazyEngineers? A character that will represent the Crazy Engineers all over the world! ๐Ÿ˜ Sounds great? We'll collect...
friends i m comming up with newsletter of the ece branch of my college named "ECE VOICE" what can be the logo and moto of the newsletter please give ur...