Mechanical Engineering latest project

Sir,I am a student of B.Tech Final year and want a project based on the solar energy,robotics concept,wind energy,please send me project report as soon as possible.........my e.mail address is: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    You just don't expect people to send you something as it is., browse this site, collect some information, and then form a clear idea of what exactly you want to do, and then if you have any doubts, post them here and they will be cleared.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    amitgarg22
    Sir,I am a student of B.Tech Final year and want a project based on the solar energy,robotics concept,wind energy,please send me project report as soon as possible.........my e.mail address is: #-Link-Snipped-#
    Project report comes after completing the project and evaluating it. If CEans are to send you a report, they can as well courier you whatever was developed.
  • mechky
    mechky
    amitgarg22

I guess you need some project reports on any of the above said topics for referencing purpose.

You can try these links -

Mechanical Projects - 1000 Projects

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every engineer has used a mini-drafter for engineering drawing. Here's Absolute Zero's comic twist to the evolution of mini-drafter.
Hi I'm Vignesh Kamal.S , I've an idea of presenting a CAM Less 4 stroke engine as my final year project. i've some confusion on how to prepare a CAM...
i want to drive ov7670+al422b with pic18 and send image online and store in micro_sd .please help me...😭
US is the country of travellers. Per an Survey released today, by AAA (a leading federation of auto clubs which sell vacations, insurance, Road side assistance and lobby on behalf...
i am the final year student .i am electronics and instrumentation student.