Mechanical engineering fresher, looking for job

i graduated in mechanical engineering and i belong to the group of fresher , since I'm looking for job i request anyone to help me out to move towards the comfort zone .

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    akash m
    i graduated in mechanical engineering and i belong to the group of fresher , since I'm looking for job i request anyone to help me out to move towards the comfort zone .
    Welcome, #-Link-Snipped-# - could you tell us in detail what help you need?
  • Akash Achaar
    Akash Achaar
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome, #-Link-Snipped-# - could you tell us in detail what help you need?
    sir i passed mechanical engineering in 2015 july . im a fresher and looking for job , kindly help me with a reference if u know any vacancy in engineering discipline. it vl be a great thing to me ...
  • Akash Achaar
    Akash Achaar
    plz inform me if u came to knw any vacancy ,since I'm in need of job
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    akash m
    plz inform me if u came to knw any vacancy ,since I'm in need of job
    You only repeated your first post; so that doesn't help. Have you applied to any jobs? Have you posted your profile on the job websites? What are the steps you've taken to find a job for yourself?
  • Akash Achaar
    Akash Achaar
    i just applied through job portals like naukari shine etc ...
    got no response from any one,,, i have just applied for the gvt jobs and need to give an exams ,, and in private companies they ask reference to give a job for freshers ,, so my request is if you knows any openings and if u can able to provide me a reference to any companies that vl be very helpful to start my career.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, We have a lot of Manual Testing folks around. As a growth of IT industry, to get good hike and good Organization - Automation Testing is highly required. Let's...
Quote: We rounded up some of the toughest interview questions from 10 of the biggest medical device employers, including Glassdoor’s ranking of the interview difficulty. Endquote The Toughest Medtech Interview...
hai friends my project domain is cloud computing,pls share some idea in cloud computing.
Have you ever felt the need to cook something on your own only in a few minutes without spending a lot? Then Built2Cook could be of help for you to...
Researchers from the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL) have developed a conductive malleable track that can be stretched up to 4 times in any direction. In general, the commercial...