MECHANICAL ENGINEER (GRADUATING)

Hi myself SYED BASEERULLAH HUSSAINI .R , a student of C.ABDUL HAKEEM COLLEGE OF ENGG & TECHNOLOGY from TAMIL NADU ,INDIA . I am pursuing my 3rd year and i am interested to learn from others and to teach others what i know. so, any respectables can have friendship with me.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Please don't share email in public it will incrase spam only.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a mechanical engineering student pursuing my 3rd year and i am very much worried about my job . what are all the field in which i can go...
a cell phone based app which can save many precious lives. it is statistically confirmed that during any traffic accident involving wounded/injured parties,the first 30 minutes of on the spot...
I guess subject of this thread is more than enough to explain what i am talking about here Guys what do you think which is best way to learn books...
I am an engineering student, doing B-Tech in Electronics and communication engineering from National Institute of Technology, Durgapur. Robotics is my special area of interest. Painting, Photography, Driving are among...
Now I'm using windows 8 consumer preview, and It having some issues while working with many plugins for different platforms... while instlling VS10 chart pluginn with VS08, Its raising that...