Mechanical burglar alaram

is it possible to design a simple household burglar alaram in mechanical...... if possible how?😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    swaroop2003
    is it possible to design a simple household burglar alaram in mechanical...... if possible how?😕
    Yes, it is possible. How do you think you'd go about building one? Share your initial ideas and let's all build on them.
  • Lock-Os
    Lock-Os
    Well, you could always get a dog. That's simple.

But lets build on this mechanical idea for those with allergies or live in the city. Tripwires conceited to counter-weights and bells is a very cost effective system.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi ppl im a mechanical engineer.( studying ) my interests r in the field of mechatronics / robotics.. need some help & guidance 2 make a career out of it....
You have won Key chains You have won T Shirts But have you ever won Hard Cash? 😁 India’s first Social Messenger - presents “Student Brand Ambassador Program” for...
hey guys can anyone help me out here with this meter problem im getting?? i have a digital electricity meter ,now there is a port on the front of the...
mat lab code for multiple signal representation in ofdm peak to avg power reduction
hi everyone, I want to know you Electrical & Electronics Engineering more demand in india . _____________________________________________