Mechanical and automation stream major project

hi..i am final year b-tech. student from mechanical and automation stream and want to do a major project....so please i request to u all ..give me the some good idea....thanks

Replies

• vvishwaskumar
    vvishwaskumar
    project..

hi i am final year b.tech student froma mecchanical and automation stream...i want to do a major project...please help me to give some idea
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Don't post the same thread everywhere, friend 😀
  • EDDY
    EDDY
    U can go 4 project based on embedded technology......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi glad to meet you. I am here to lend any help or assistance I can. Check my profile.😁
I am an engineering student from eee stream...I have just completed my 2nd year..In our 4th sem. we had a course on "circuit and signals". This course has aroused my...
Iam pursuing my B.E. in GITAM university. I want to do my project on power electronics. Can someone suggest some ideas and projects to implement. I also have to present...
Hi, This is my project on real time video processing with vb.NET. [youtube]pTnhmKzD1tI[/youtube] Here is the link: YouTube - Webcam human interaction 😀
Hey Guys, How you come to know about CE? Search engine, Word of Mouth, ( Who is he/She ) Any Blog, or any other please share it here.