MECER UPS HELP

HI, GUYS I REQUEST A HELP ON THE MECER UPS ITS SHOWING OVERLOAD WHILE NO LOAD IS CONNECTED ,AGAIN IT THE UPPER RED L.E.D IS ON AND I SUSPECT TO BE INTERNAL FAULT PLEASE ADVICE WHICH PARTS ARE FAULTY

KIND REGARDS,
AGUTU L​

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    agutulawy
    HI, GUYS I REQUEST A HELP ON THE MECER UPS ITS SHOWING OVERLOAD WHILE NO LOAD IS CONNECTED ,AGAIN IT THE UPPER RED L.E.D IS ON AND I SUSPECT TO BE INTERNAL FAULT PLEASE ADVICE WHICH PARTS ARE FAULTY​

KIND REGARDS,​
    AGUTU L​
    It is difficult to let you know without checking the hardware but you can open hardware and check if there is any blown part or any damaged chips. You need to replace that part if any.
  • agutulawy
    agutulawy
    Hi,
    godfather
    It is difficult to let you know without checking the hardware but you can open hardware and check if there is any blown part or any damaged chips. You need to replace that part if any.
    Hi,
    No part is blown im just suspecting the control board please advice
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    agutulawy
    Hi,

Hi,
    No part is blown im just suspecting the control board please advice
    Then it is difficult to recognize problem.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    post a picture of the Internal ckt closely examine if any part is missing and all with your eyes

But if you are not sure of circuit and design kindly don't touch the ckt you may complicate the problem

PS how many years have you been using it

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi gyes i found a radiostyrd bil named Ghost 1/18 Scale Electric RC Truggy 2.4GHz. my grandfather give it to me . this HSP Ghost is an electric 1:18 scale...
As you might be knowing Redis is a new database concept that supports storage of data in Key-Value pair rather than in conventional Tables, columns, row format. Here is a...
So, it turns out that entrepreneurs are 'different type' of people who act, think, behave, believe, respond, decide differently. I was reading an old debate on CE about Entrepreneurs are...
Like Public Sector Banks, who have decided to recruit candidates for their requirements through the CWE examination of IBPS, Public Sector Companies also have decided to select Engineers for their...
So, it's official. Galaxy Note II price in India is set to Rs. 40000. I wish to ask CEans whether they think the device is over-priced or 'smartly priced'?