measurement and control viva questions

hi these are some questions which i and my friend faced today in our lab..

1) what is the difference b/w PI and PID?

2) what is the practical application of LVDT?

3) write the expression for finding out of laplace of a funtion f(t) and its limit?

4) if there are x and t in the expression then how will you find out the laplace of the function ?

5) what is syncro transmitter receiver and what is its practical application?

6) why we used LVDT to measure displacement when we have vernier calliper and scale?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Are these specific to any year of engineering [viz. second/third/fourth]
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    they are for third year
  • ashutoshglamour
    ashutoshglamour
    they are of third.
    sorry i am in second year.
  • Akhil Firake
    Akhil Firake

But what about the answers of the above questions?????

• Utkarsh Gharat
    Utkarsh Gharat

I want ans 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, i wanted to know how good is the scope of learning robotics in India? I've found out that the NSU and NTU in Singapore has a course in Robotics...
Recently, Towns had alarmed the jail broken iPhone owners with the first iPhone worm. The worm created by exploiting the loop hole in iPhone OS grabbed the attention of employers!...
Layoffs are an inevitable aspect of the corporate world, especially in recession. But a poor economy should not be an excuse to cut jobs, says NR Narayana Murthy, Chief Mentor...
Just stumbled upon this link that shows an animation. I'm sure you will enjoy it. Check it out - see this nice Animation I hope you will enjoy 😀
Get ready to find out everything you need to know on how to take advantage of the epic economic opportunity right before you. This economy can work for your business,...