Meaning of 'Class' in MicroSD Cards

I was surfing for the information about the 'class' in MicroSD cards. From what I've understood, the Class-X means the microSD card is capable of transfering data at the speed of X MB/S

That is, an 8 GB class 4 MicroSD card is capable of storing up to 8 GB of data and data transfer at the speed of 4MB/Sec.

If anyone's got more information about this, please post in this thread!

Replies

• reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Hey K,

Its almost like how you said, but its just that the speed will be a minimum of XMBps.

Secure Digital Speeds

-Karthik
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    reachrkata
    Hey K,

Its almost like how you said, but its just that the speed will be a minimum of XMBps.

Secure Digital Speeds

-Karthik

Thanks for update, Karthik ๐Ÿ˜€ Long time no see! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • reachrkata
    reachrkata
    Nah nothing like that. I have been checking all the posts in the forum and replying to some also. Perhaps I don't reply often, but thats because I only reply to those topics about which I know something !! ๐Ÿ˜

-Karthik
    ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The European Fly mobiles launched its Indian operations in 2005 and has recently launched a Full QWERTY, dual SIM phone in India. Let's take a look at this phone and...
Fly is a European mobile phone company founded in 2003 with offices across countries including UK, France, Germany, India, Russia, Ukraine and Nigeria. Fly is already a leading mobile phone...
Fly is a European company that came to India in 2005. The company has recently launched its touch phone E 106 in India. Let's have a look at the phone...
Tata Docomo will soon launch 3G services in following circles - * Rajasthan * UP (West) * Gujarat * Maharashtra except Mumbai * Haryana * Punjab * Kerala * Karnataka...
We have lot of our CEans going to attend the interviews now and as well as we have lot of our CEans working in various companies. It will be great...