me :)

hey... i am Fatma Amer from Egypt
i'm student at computers & system department at Faculty of Engineering at Minia University
i have 1 & half year to finish my study... as i hope ๐Ÿ˜‰ ... thnx
๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Fatma ๐Ÿ˜€ . Great to have you with us on CE. We look forward to active participation from you on the community.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Community. Looking forward to see you active on board.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Eng.tooma
    hey... i am Fatma Amer from Egypt
    i'm student at computers & system department at Faculty of Engineering at Minia University
    i have 1 & half year to finish my study... as i hope ๐Ÿ˜‰ ... thnx
    ๐Ÿ˜
    Hello Fatma, Welcome to CE.
    It is really good to have you here with us. Keep visiting often and keep posting! ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's most effortless video downloading method from Youtube : Step : - Open Terminal & Type sudo apt-get install youtube-dl - Now open Youtube.com & copy the Video URL. -...
Hello, Everyone I am a software engineer, I have done MCA and certification in Java, Php from Vskills Certification. How can i benefit from this forum.
why surface roughness is greater in hot rolled parts than cold rolled parts..................@@@@@@@@@##########%%%%%%%%%%%%%%?% answer as early as possible..... FINAL exam question..........
A ton of engineering students opt for post graduate studies thinking that they'll get a suitable job and an edge over their peers. However, recent study has discovered that only...
hello everyone, i need a mechanical project for final year. please help me out , its urgent and if possible please provide ppt also.