Me

Name: Varad Mudgal

Engineering Trade: Computer Science and Engg.

Hobbies & Interests: Programming, playing basketball, reading fiction novels

*Aim in life: To have a fulfilling career in Programming !
*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Because I thought that this would be the ideal place to get all the answers related to my queries that I have been looking for long.

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Varad 😀

We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word.
  • Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    Welcome to CE.
    you thought the right i mean you will get answered for questions here
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    Welcome to CE 😛
  • Black_Rose
    Black_Rose
    Hey hey, welcome to CE =)
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    welcome to CE
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    Welcome ...
  • Ozymandias
    Ozymandias
    Thanx a lot, for showing such an interest in me. I'm really looking forward to a fulfilling experience here.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Welcome dude!

Are you keeping up with NBA? Cavs are looking hot man.. though, I hope Rockets win the championship!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    and what about NY knicks,they are my favs,although its a while i have checked NBA,what are the standing of chicago bulls??
  • Ozymandias
    Ozymandias
    I too am not a great NBA buff, just watch it whenever free. In fact, you'd be shocked to hear that I've no news of NBA since last 6-7 months.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    For me, I usually watch the highlights on espn since I'm always busy. But you can keep track of the NBA at:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Only a few games left before the playoffs start. The 16 teams that made it through are:

Eastern Conference
    1. Cleveland Cavaliers
    2. Boston Celtics
    3. Orlando Magic
    4. Atlanta Hawks
    5. Miami Heat
    6. Chicago Bulls
    7. Philadelphia 76ers
    8. Detroit Pistons

Western Conference
    1. LA Lakers
    2. Denver Nuggets
    3. Houston Rockets (go rockets! 😀 )
    4. Portland Trailblazers
    5. San Antonio Spurs
    6. New Orleans Hornets
    7. Dallas Mavericks
    8. Utah Jazz

Anyway, Bulls are not the same since the Jordan era. They aren't considered a powerful team at all, since they got relatively inexperienced players making up the team rooster. But, they are still a lot better than NY Knicks. Sorry saurav 😛
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome on board....
  • Nadine
    Nadine
    Why do you have two different introduction treads in this forum? ... anyways well come newbie - I'm looking forward to some nice conversations!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Oh thats dissapointing knicks really used to entice me,watever i feel LA lakers has good chance this year,what you feel guys
  • Ozymandias
    Ozymandias
    I support U, Saurav. Going through the highlights and the news at the link, I feel LA Lakers have a real chance this time.
    Ash, what say ?
  • Ozymandias
    Ozymandias
    Nadine, I was not quite sure about how to write the introduction. May be, thats the reason I may have made another thread. Sorry for it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey Guys, I did this coding. This function will search through 2 files. But when even I enter any number to search it goes to the previous menu. Mainly I...
Hi Guys, Please feel free to download our C4 calculator which includes a voltage gap calculator and a current carrying capacity of tracks calculator. Do you need to know how...
We’ll see a bit about the basic strucutre of a robot today. There are certain basic componentrs or modules, which together make a robot. There are many of them. Some...
Google Image Search joins Google's web search and Google Video in offering suggestions to auto-complete your search, often with a "wallpaper," "logo," or other popular terms. Don't like the clutter?......
Hi all, I recently read about this in a newspaper. Recently, in Britain, there have been voices suggesting the top business schools played a part in the current economic crisis....