ME here

Well, almost. I never did get that second, as they call it.
But I'm a hobbyist from way back. What got me into electronics was a project I had my father help out with - a model sailboat, lead keel and so on - that I thought about fitting radio control servos into. It never actually happened, but I did end up with quite a stack of electronics and other things I built instead.
That was before I went to uni, and got a BSc in IS, with Electronics as a minor subject, which has come in handy, and I did a bit of Analytics in Chem and some BioChem too,
I got up to functional and logic languages at grad level.

I am on the trail of a universal TM which can use a minimum number of general computational bases, e, and some approximation of pi; and I want it to have an algorithm that generates a given list or series of primes, congruent with a 2,3 and 7 symmetry group, that can map to a regular tiling. Then extend the machine to generate strange numbers and irregular but quasiperiodic tilings. All tilings should be mapped to local 'paths' across a Mobius strip, from edge to edge, so that T2 tiles are tiled n times, joining Tile T2,1 to tile T2,n. Polynomial algorithms should correspond to the independent bases e and T, if T has a circular measure (edges of T2 have a sectionable or dividable angle, as a recursive descent with Pi/Sigma - Mu type of reciprocation. Ideal tilings should be T2/T3 over the strip so that a minimum tiling means an edge-to-edge transition occurs.

The pole-zero responses in T should correspond to a tempered "scale" of modes for the logic in e and Pi, that corresponds closely with real pi,e and angles over S', etc.

So far I have a set of 10 +1 registers. The first 3 are for generating the basis, decimal (10), e or T; the next 3 are "identity" registers that generate "1", and copies of T and e together.

Finally, the remaining 4 are a step function (sectional function over T); a circle limit OO' or double-O bound for algorithms and an inverse-infinite bound, to check I is still smaller than the largest allowed value for the TM; and a reflection register that inverts 01 to 10, and so on; the assumption is that 01 and its reflection along with disjoint union and summation, with the bases allowed will be sufficient to produce a general state transition graph for any algebraic manifold, a general machine with universal logic, which is circle-free in a Turing sense.

I want to look at ideas and minimal instruction stack/register machines and so on.

:sshhh:

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE skipper.
    That was quite an introduction.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE
  • skipper
    skipper
    And, in case any were wondering if I'm crazy or something: I want to build a piano and sail it around the world, from the South Pole, starting with a 5-string bass or cello.
    After I build a decent deck with 37 cards. Rad & Black is so passe.

Incidentally, I had a prof Sherlock for Electronics, and after rereading some Carroll. I was inspired to compose this which went over like the traditional lead balloon at a "seriously scientific" site.

When 10 met 11 at Table for 4.

Zen Fermat, Gauss, Germain
    Met Carroll on the Plane
    To Athens, Greek Romance...
    Later on, there was dance.

They made a holler "yellow Submarine"
    Decorated it with Monde Green,
    In space, to build a vessel, which Vp
    Will sail through Time itself, and make some T.

The Hatter sells for 1-/6
    A scone that clangs, like tonnes of Bricks.
    He pulls it out from in his Hat, when
    He can't tell you where it's at then.

Turing tells us, we cannot
    Not Leaf knots, and untie it;
    But we only try it.
    Pish,
    Our logic, we defy it!
    O, 2 find Identity, as we 3 heave a sigh;
    O', dash and ask Alice to haul Anchor, and apply
    Wind to weave,
    Imagine we're the i.

Tilt the rudder, tile the sail!
    We are there already, on the Sphere,
    Eternally.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I want to build a piano and sail it around the world, from the South Pole, starting with a 5-string bass or cello.
    ..and I used to think I'm the only one.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome muscian.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai i`m doing my 3rd Btech and my branch of study is ECE. Now i`m in a dilemma to choose my career. In acutal, i`m a bit intrested in the...
i want ideas about traffic light control ambulance👍
There were three guys namely Chester , Mike n Rob they all are considered as the the most logical persons . To decide among themselves that who is the most...
i was using broadband for a year and then i applied for iptv. but the splitter configuration remains same.Now i want to know that is there any different splitter for...
Hello I am using Protel 99SE from a long time it is Very easy and good tool for Schematic, PCB Designing. ​ I had designed many PCBs for different companies(Although...