Me and CE!!!

The day has arrived at last...๐Ÿ˜›
if you are wondering what it is...
after 3 whole months of wait, and times of lull i am at last posting my 100th post at last
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
i know it is not that big an achievement but i still feel happy and i thought i could share it with you all.๐Ÿ˜›

i still remember the date i joined CE. i was searching for some material for a mini project and i came across CE. and ever since i have been a lot attached to CE and i am proud to say i am one of its esteemed members......;-)

i have never been attached to any networking site all my life(not even orkut impressed me the way CE did.)

though i do not get enough time to spend on CE, i consider every moment spent in CE is well spent and fell i could spend some more time in it.

i have to juggle college, dance classes,assignments, records,etc. daily and i still find time to insert CE into it somehow.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

i have been influencing my friends also to join CE.

SO THATS ME AND CE.๐Ÿ˜‰

what are your experiences with CE? do come forward and share it.

Proud to be a CE-an

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Way to go cool twins!!!
    keep up the momentum.๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    and i just realized it also happens to be my 100th day here
    :dance: :dance: :music: :clap: :music: :dance: :dance:
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wonderful, cooltwins! ๐Ÿ˜€ Congratulations on crossing 100 posts on CE ๐Ÿ˜€ . We are proud ot have you with us on CE.

We all look forward to 500 & then 1000 posts from you. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    congrats cooltwins....keep it up..
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Congrats man!!! for the 100th post ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Congratulations !!! Way to go...
  • priyank_180
    priyank_180
    congrats cooltwins..๐Ÿ˜›
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    yeah!!!!!!!

i did it too..........๐Ÿ˜

this is my hundredth post.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Congrats man!!!

Way to go ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    AWESOME
    i am happy you decided to do it on this thread......๐Ÿ˜€
    way to go girl!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Subject : Can I improve my proficiency and command over spoken English? Hello, I am Debojyoti and I have recently registered to CE. I found this to be extremely charming...
hi.. m doin a mini project on automatic roomlight controller with visitor counter using a microcontroller at89s52 a)y ride software is used?? wat is d difrence between ride n mide??...
CEans, Its a pleasure to announce that CE & BITS PILANI GOA campus have join hands for QUARK 2010. QUARK is BITS PILANI Goa Campus' academic festival. QUARK organizers will...
A new mobile phone charger that will work with any handset has been approved by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), a United Nations body.Industry body the GSMA predicts that 51,000...