Me-An on the way 'Computer engineer'

I m a cs engineering student in Integral university lko,its my third year n m worried abt my future 2 be!..
i love programmng ..n as an engineer i want 2 contribute into technology by creating new things..but for that i need 2 learn a lot n i hve not even started yet! i know dats disappointing but thats why m happy 2 join this!n i l b glad if some technology lover ppl help me reaching 2 wat i mean to!Thank You!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. You're at the right place with a lot of 'right' people to help you with your confusions. If you love programming, you will enjoy learning newer technologies and implementing them via your codes. A journey of thousand miles begins the first step. So being at the first step shouldn't be discouraging to you; in fact, it should be very motivating.

Be active on CE and I'm sure you'll shorten your learning curve 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to transmit data through a webcam (or a cmos cam) a receive it, feed to it a DSP kit for processing? (over a range of 100m or...
Hi I m ravi. Currently i m working in wipro techonology.I am not satisfied with my job.I have 2+year experience . Should i quit job for GATE preparation.? I want...
we know 4 cases in doppler effect... 1.transmitter and receiver stationary-no frequency change 2.transmitter moving (away or towards the receiver) & receiver stationary 3.receiver moving (away or towards the transmitter)...
What happen if we rotate the conductor anticlockwise instead of clockwise for starting the generators?
hi, 😭 is there any method to convert pressure generated from human walking into electricity using piezoelectric transducers?for my project kindly guide me how it is possible and what components...