MCA Paper Presentation Ideas

i study MCA 1st year i need to do paper presentation on feb 5 .. i havnt no idea about it anyone can help me

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    See if this helps:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Make the slides based on the principle of KISS (Keep it simple and smart).
    Ask for some help from your friends to make you prepare of the presentation.
    How? You can go ahead presenting the the topic in your room from your PC or laptop. Do not sit down while going ahead with mock presentation. Please seek help from those peers who do not have any idea what you are going to present. They should just possess the professional attitude while they listen to you. Ask for any question from them. Those friends turn awesome evaluate of your presentation.

You can go ahead recording your presentation thinking your camera is the audience. Later, you can evaluate your body language, delivery skills watching the self made videos. Standing in front of mirror will also help, because you would be facing the person who is best possible genius you might be ignoring.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello friends, i am pursuing b.tech in electronics and communication in the final year and currently i am doing internship in automation. can anybody tell me jobs in india for...
I was interviewed by Google for the post of Online Marketing Strategist. The interview process started in October third week, and Google placed an offer in December first week. 1....
Mars rovers such as Opportunity and Curiosity have delivered a considerable amount of information about the history and composition of the red planet. Although, the rovers have several advantages over...
Hi frnds, Please follow below steps how to calculate conversions easily fom Kilos to Pounds. Example: Converting 79 kilos to Pounds. step1: First double the given kilos. 79 + 79...
In 2014, the Firefox producer Mozilla had introduced a separate trial version of a browser that had support for web based virtual reality (VR) apps. Not many people know about...