MBA: Regular course or Correspondance Course?

I have completed my b.tech in IT and placed in a software concern...I wanted to do MBA but dont want to lose this job in this present situation so wanted to do mba through correspondance..is it worth doing??..pls help me out...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    n.akshaya88
    I have completed my b.tech in IT and placed in a software concern...I wanted to do MBA but dont want to lose this job in this present situation so wanted to do mba through correspondance..is it worth doing??..pls help me out...
    You need not quit your job in order to get MBA. You can opt for sabbatical if you company policy allows. Your best bet is to get in touch with the HR manager of your company and find out more information.

I personally advise not to go for correspondence course as they are mere waste of money.

First have your goals for opting for MBA very clear.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dynamically i want to write a programme for 'M' for loops i.e. 'M' will be provided at the run time and depending on that 'M' for loops will executes. Example:...
In a programme i created a .c/.cpp file dynamically ie at run time and i want to run that file simultanously. how should i proceed? Its urgent & very important....
Hi guys Can anyone please tell me How to know the VGA(AGP) graphic card or display drivers suppourted or given for my laptop(i.e.,Compaq Presario 2500)
find the limit of the following function using epsilon and delta approach f(x,y) = [2(x)^4 + 3(y)^4]/[(x)^2 + (y)^2] as (x,y) tends to (0,0)
I am final year EEE students,looking for a good project related to electrical engineering.so give me some projects name and ideas