MBA/M.Tech.

I have done B.Tech.(Comp Science) and currently doing a job in TechMahindra since August2008 with bond valid upto Aug2010. I wanna pursue career in information security & planning to do Post Graduation after bond ends. What should I go for MBA/MTech? And from which college or institute would it be beneficial? And what should be my future planning.

Replies

• cowboy
    cowboy
    my advice to join M.B.A he you intrested in mangment field. For addmision You give entrance exam like M.A.T ,C.A.T etc.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MBA & M.Tech will offer you entirely different career avenues. MBA will take you more on the management side while M.Tech will help you stick to the technical line.

If you are focused on career in information security & planning; try to find out what kind of jobs are available for MBAs and M.Techs.

The choice of college depends on several factors. I believe you should handle this question once your question #1 is solved.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Join MBA if you are really interested in management field.
  • unique07
    unique07
    Vishnu >>> You have to trying to studies in M.Tech.That is really best for you because have also B.tech.That is plus point for your higher studies.You can Apply in Delhi university, Lovely Professional universcity Jalandhar and Karnattaka univercity...
  • shashank734
    shashank734
    I think u have to do M-TECH because u wants to go in professional field.....

yaar their is also a post graduate course like -- MS

you can do MS in security their is many universities... like IIIT etc..

cause MBA is comman and u will turn to management..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

do u think in which way we ll get job . i m in 3rd year i do not know where is job vacancy.my aim is to study m.tech but...
i confuse in balancing the reactions,and some basic concept. how i will it cover up?😔😔
Hello, How to connect LEDs in 3 phase 415Vac supply to indicate availability/loss of phase?
Hi, myself gourisankar sarmah. i am a final year instrumentation engineering student. i need some help for my final year project. can anyone please suggest me about some PLC or...
Can some one tell me about how to apply in shipping scrap yard after completing B-tech??????