MBA course by ICICI Bank !!

yes ICICI bank has initiated the campaign for graduates with 3 yr experiences to go for higher studies while earning during studies.for more info please visit #-Link-Snipped-#

This post is just to help those who wants to do MBA and should not be considered advertisement

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello Good evening, I need your guidance here please, My son has completed his Graduation in Mechanical Engineering and i would like to help him in deciding on the university...
Good News for all the friends from UK.... YouView is an IPTV television service in the United Kingdom which finally launched today 4 July 2012 Receivers for the same are...
Its not even a fortnight when one of the phone that was supporting the Jelly Bean is going to face a selling ban by the California court and as a...
Nokia N9 Firmware 1.3 Released, Fixes Almost 1,000 Bugs SIMTech Develops New LED Manufacturing System Through Liquid Forging BBC Perceptive Media Brings The Next Big Thing In TV And Radio...
In the area of mechanical motion transfer, beside distance between two units that the transfer can be effected from one to the other, what other considerations can be taken to...