MBA Banking and Finance

I am looking for MBA in Banking and finance, does any university provide this course and what’s the duration and the fees

Replies

• ashishkhurana
    ashishkhurana
    Hey just check out this #-Link-Snipped-#, thats the link for sikkim manipal uni.. distance leraning site, they provide this course. all the very best...
  • learner
    learner
    Please suggest me, what is better to do for MBA, BBA or Bcom?
  • georgerobinson
    georgerobinson
    I would suggest BBA as it is considered as the primary step towards MBA. You have to make benefits out of BBA in your MBA rather than BCom.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    @Learner, if you have the option to do MBA directly, do take it up. You can save time...
  • henry3
    henry3
    MBA Finace....i am about to complete my bachelors in business administration....planing to do MBA....but i am very confused ...why people do MBA Finace....MBA Finace means we have to compete with CA....as i know....CA must be more comptenet than MBA Finace...Can anyone resolve my confusion????????
  • amendajollie
    amendajollie
    MBA Finace....i am about to complete my bachelors in business administration....planing to do MBA....but i am very confused ...why people do MBA Finace....MBA Finace means we have to compete with CA....as i know....CA must be more comptenet than MBA Finace...Can anyone resolve my confusion

Best Animation Institute in Chandigarh - Morph Academy
  • ismpatna
    ismpatna
    Just you go through ISM Patna. It has been established to pursue excellence in the field of management education and promote entrepreneurship in Bihar. PG Diploma course at ISM Patna | Best Private B-School in Biharhopes to change the present management education scenario in this part of the country.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friend's, 2 months ago i do post a thread on crazyengineers https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...order-detect-removable-drive-fixed-drive.html I just want to partitioned a removable media like USB drive. But don't know what i have...
Meaning: to praise highly Use: The pop artist eulogized Bette Davis in his song. Syn: acclaim, celebrate, exalt, panegyrise
Meaning: to produce pleasant memories and emotions Use: No one can deny the overpoweringly evocative power of music on a rainy day. Syn: implicative, mnemonic, nostalgic, redolent
The 2010 American Customer Survey Index conducted by ForeSee Results gave Facebook 64 out of 100 points in a customer satisfaction survey; that’s lower than any other business in its...
hi this is vineet i am a btech final year student [cse] and i am working on ethical hacking from a long time and i wanna persue MS IN THIS...