MBA after MS

Can i Do MBa after MS .. ?

My cousin told me that I wont be able to manage the team of scientists w/o MBa degree .. he asked me to go for MBA after MS ..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Mahesh Shelke
    Can i Do MBa after MS .. ?

My cousin told me that I wont be able to manage the team of scientists w/o MBa degree .. he asked me to go for MBA after MS ..
    Yes, you may go for MBA after MS. One of my ex-colleague had BE, MS, MBA and then PhD. MBA degree has nothing to do with 'managing people'. But I may be wrong. I'm tagging #-Link-Snipped-# who can give you a better response.

It'd help a bit if you could tell us why are you after so many degrees?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Scientists are also people. Mostly introverted and with strong opinions. Often argumentative. One has to be a scientist to manage a scientist team.
    Usually there is less emphasis on hierarchy. R&D cannot be fully regimented. Things go awry. Exciting bylanes can make one wander from the narrowly defined management path.
    A gentle push is often needed to nudge the team member back on stream. A genuine interest in science is a sine qua non for a science manajor. Some universities do offer courses that address some of these issues.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

why are these two a deadly combination ? what exactly are the chemical reactions that take place when they combine together? do other colas like pepsi, and mints like polo,...
what is frequency of operation of a motor controller ? what does it mean ? also tell me what is throttle input motor current limit
Name : Birendra Location : Guwahati, Assam Engineering Discipline : Civil Present Status : Working in a pvt. construction co.
I Appeared GATE 2012 and i got 389 AIR and 757 score. Whether will i get call from BHEL?
Hey everybody. Imagine having a garden the size of a fridge that automatically grows fruits, vegetables and herbs in your own home. We are designing a 3D printable, hydroponic, rotating...