MAXX Super MX424 Features & Price Overview

MAXX Super MX424 is a super budget phone with a 2200mAH mega battery. With this big battery, the Maxx Super MX424 offers about 11-16 hours of talk time. Other regular features include Dual SIM, MP3, Video player, 1.3 camera with LED flash and torch application. MAXX Super 424 offers 2.4" TFT display. There are dedicated buttons for the camera and music.

maxx-super-mx424_thumb

The price of MX424 is Rs. 2.7k. Of course, this is a budget phone with a never-ending talk time - and ideal phone for those who're always on the move and use the phone for what it's meant for.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am final year diploma student with electrical background ,I want a project idea which is interesting which i can take up as academic project.
Micromax has launched A70 Android 2.2 Froyo phone. We've covered the phone in depth on VoiCE: Micromax A70 Android Phone – Features & Price Overview - CrazyEngineers
Will there be any structural change in aircrafts due to EMI. If there will be any structural change, how significant and Are there any methods available to curb the Electromagnetic...
Will there be any structural change in aircrafts due to EMI. If there will be any structural change, how significant and Are there any methods available to curb the Electromagnetic...
Microsoft unveils data-analysis tool for scientific work Named Daytona, the tool is designed to run a range of analytics and machine-learning algorithms on the Windows Azure cloud computing platform. Read...