MAX232 & Interfacing Circuits

Why we using the capacitors with MAX232 IC in a n interfacing circuits.????

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Its because of internal circuitry of MAX232 which boosts up voltage upto +15 volt which is RS232 Low logic and -15 volt which is RS232 High logic.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    Thank you sir.............

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Windows 8.1 aka Windows Blue public preview is coming in June 2013, reports The Verge. The next update to the recently launched operating system from Microsoft will be demonstrated at...
I'm doing experiment on time response specification,there I get a small difficulty,please help me ,I know the formula for raise time (Tr) when damping factor is less than 1,but i...
hay guys i am developing an rmi based application in netbeans 6.9 but i got found this exception access denied java.net.socketpermission 127.0.0.1 connect resolve can any one help me i...
Hi Friends, A Formula One car is a single-seat, open cockpit, open-wheel racing car with substantial front and rear wings, and an engine positioned behind the driver, intended to be...
Tata Sky has developed an android/ios mobile app that turns your phone into Tata Sky remote. You can perform all the actions via your mobile that you can do with...